Housing for the Disabled

Please note: the forms to the right are specifically for residents or applicants who are disabled and applying for a reasonable accommodation. Non-disabled persons interested in applying for public housing should review HACP's Housing Options: http://www.hacp.org/housing-options/apply-for-housing

The Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (HACP) is committed to ensuring that all of its residents, including those with disabilities, have decent, safe, sanitary, and appropriate housing. HACP will strive to meet the needs of its applicants, residents, and employees with disabilities and do so in the most integrated setting possible.

To apply for a reasonable accommodation: please use the links to the rights to download the required forms that correspond to your housing status (Low-income Public Housing/LIPH, or Housing Choice Voucher/HCV). Please fill them out and return them to the HACP using the address in the form. 

Who can request reasonable accommodation?: current HACP residents, Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) residents, and those applying for housing.

Where can I get more information about reasonable accommodations?: if you would like to provide a comment or suggestion on how HACP can better serve its residents with disabilities, please contact the HACP ADA/Section 504 Coordinator, at 412-456-5282.