HACP is proud of the role it has as the premier provider of affordable and safe housing in the City of Pittsburgh for more than half a century. We provide numerous services to our residents to help them achieve the goal of self-sufficiency, however our primary service remains supplying safe and affordable housing.
HACP's housing is available to individuals and families and we make special provisions for senior citizens and persons with disabilities. HACP manages several thousand housing units in community settings, high rises and scattered sites around the City. Additionally, many privately owned housing units are provided through the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Most of HACP's Waiting Lists for Low-Income Public Housing are open.
- Waiting Lists for Allegheny Dwellings, Arlington Heights, Bedford Dwellings and Glen Hazel (family) are currently closed.
- For information on housing for persons with disabilities, please contact the HACP Disability Compliance Department at 412-456-5282.
- To find out about the availability of HACP properties, or for more information on how to apply for housing, please contact our Occupancy Department at 412-456-5030.
- The Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Waiting List is closed as of Sept. 16, 2015.